Thyme & Orange Scented Rack of Lamb
Write a review
- 1 Tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. orange zest
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 racks of lamb, well trimmed of excess fat
- Combine the thyme, orange zest, garlic, oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Rub the mixture around the outside of the lamb. Let stand at room temperature for about an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 and bake until the thickest part reads 125 to 130 F. Let stands 15 minutes and slice.
No Thyme To Cook http://nothymetocook.com/