Write a review
- 2 pkg. store bought mini phyllo shells
- 1 10 oz. pkg. frozen spinach, defrosted, squeezed dry and chopped
- ½ onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 C. crumbled herbed feta
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a saute pan, heat the spinach and onion in the olive oil until the onion begins to sweat. Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Off the heat, add the feta and eggs to the spinach mixture. Spoon into the phyllo shells. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
No Thyme To Cook http://nothymetocook.com/