Write a review
- 1 doz. chocolate chip cookies (you can bake your own, bake prepared dough or use ready made cookies)
- 2 C. mini marshmallows
- 1 C. semisweet chocolate chips
- Bake the cookies in 350 degree oven for about 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Turn on broiler
- Top each cookie with mini marshmallows.
- Place the sheet pan of cookies under the broiler until the marshmallows brown.
- Remove and let cool.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave for one minute on 50% power. Stir to melt.
- If they need a bit longer, return the chocolate to the microwave for another 30 seconds on half power. Stirring until smooth.
- Dip each cookie in the melted chocolate or drizzle with chocolate (it's best to use a fork to drizzle the chocolate).
- Let cool on a wire rack or parchment paper.
No Thyme To Cook http://nothymetocook.com/