Pumpkin, Salted Caramel, Bacon Cupcakes
Write a review
- 1 1/2 C. flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 C. sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 C. pumpkin
- ½ C. vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- ¼ C. water
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ Tbsp. butter
- 2 C. confectioners sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Smucker's Salted Caramel
- 5 slices bacon, cooked crispy and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, salt, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, combine the pumpkin, oil, eggs and water – whisking well so the eggs are beaten.
- Combine the two mixtures, blending well.
- Portion into lined muffin tins. Bake for about 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of one comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack.
- Place all of the ingredients in a mixer and blend until smooth and silky.
- Ice the cupcakes with the cream cheese icing.
- Drizzle with salted caramel
- Top with bacon
- Recipe Courtesy of No Thyme to Cook
No Thyme To Cook http://nothymetocook.com/