Potato Crusted Mahi Mahi
Write a review
- Half a stick of butter
- 6 salmon fillets
- 3 large potatoes, shredded
- ¼ C. lemon juice
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Beurre Blanc Sauce
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1 C. dry white wine
- 1 C. white wine vinegar
- 1 C. butter, unsalted, cut into pieces
- Preheat oven to 450°. Cut 6 9x12 sheets of foil. Heavily butter the foil sheets and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place a piece of rockfish on each foil sheet.
- Combine the shredded potatoes with the lemon juice, scallions, and salt & pepper. Pack the potatoes around the rockfish firmly. Enclose the foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Open the foil packets. Heat broiler. Place under broiler to brown for about 6 minutes longer. Serve with sauce.
- Place the shallots in a saucepan with the wine and vinegar. Simmer until almost all of the liquor has evaporated, the remove from heat. Whisk in the butter. Season to taste.
No Thyme To Cook http://nothymetocook.com/