Mini Pumpkin Pie Bites
Write a review
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 C. pumpkin puree
- 1/2 C. sugar
- 2 eggs + 1 egg for egg wash
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a mini-muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Roll the dough or pie crust out on a floured surface with a floured rolling pin.
- Using a round biscuit cutter (approx. 3” diameter) cut at least 24 rounds out
- Carefully press each round into the mini-muffin pan. Use a dough tamper to push the ends into the pan..
- Brush the top edge of the dough with egg wash.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add the 2 eggs, one at a time, beating each until combined.
- Add pumpkin puree and beat to combine. Stir in vanilla and pumpkin pie spice.
- Spoon mixture into each mini pie crust almost up to the top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
- Remove from oven and let cool on a cooling rack, or chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with more pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon on top and before serving. Keep refrigerated.
- Other Options: Top with toasted nuts and salted caramel followed by whipped cream.
No Thyme To Cook http://nothymetocook.com/