Make-Ahead Sausage Souffle
Write a review
- 2-3 C. herbed croutons
- 1 lb. spicy sausage
- 1/2 lb. mushrooms
- 4 eggs
- 2 1/2 C. milk
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 C. shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place the croutons in a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Brown the sausage along with the mushrooms. Drain off excess fat.
- Place the sausage and mushrooms over top of the croutons followed by the Cheddar cheese.
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, eggs and cream of mushroom soup.
- Pour over the sausage souffle.
- Cover and refrigerate. Take out 1 hour before baking.
- Bake in 325 degree oven for 45 mins.
No Thyme To Cook http://nothymetocook.com/