Write a review
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/4 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 big handful fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Halve and pit the avocados; scoop out the flesh with a tablespoon into a mixing bowl. Mash the avocados with a fork, leaving them still a bit chunky. Add the remaining ingredients, and fold everything together to gently mix.
- Lay a piece of plastic wrap right on the surface of the guacamole so it doesn't brown and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
No Thyme To Cook http://nothymetocook.com/