Crispy Avocado Wontons
Write a review
- 3 large avocados
- 1/3 C. sun-dried tomatoes
- ¼ C. cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp. lemon or lime juice
- Kosher salt & freshly cracked black pepper
- Wonton wrappers
- 1 egg, beaten with 1 tsp. of water
- Oil for frying
- Heat the oil to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the avocado, tomatoes, cilantro, lemon or lime juice. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon 1 tsp. of the mixture onto each wonton wrapper. Brush with the eggwash to seal. Crimp to close.
- Fry the wontons until browned on both sides.
- Transfer to a paper towel to absorb the excess oil.
Serve with your favorite dipping sauce. We used a
- • Sweet Chili Sauce
- • Sesame Ginger Sauce
- • Garlic Hoisin + Hot Chili Sauce
No Thyme To Cook http://nothymetocook.com/