Chicken, Spinach Alfredo Pizza
Write a review
- 1 C. shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 C. cooked spinach, drained and squeezed dry
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- Pizza crust
- ½ C. alfredo sauce
- ¾ C. shredded fontina cheese
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 500°.
- Combine the chicken, spinach, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Toss well.
- Rub the garlic over the pizza crust.
- Spread the Alfredo sauce over the crust.
- Top with the chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese and red pepper flakes.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until the crust is crisp.
No Thyme To Cook http://nothymetocook.com/