Write a review
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked & shredded
- 3 C. Mexican cheese blend
- 1 ½ pint sour cream
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, diced finely
- 1 ½ package flour tortillas
- 1 ½ C. heavy cream
- 1 ½ C. salsa
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, 1 cup cheese, sour cream, onion & jalapenos.
- Warm the tortillas in a slightly dampened kitchen towel in the microwave for 15 seconds. Fill each tortilla down the middle with the chicken mixture. Place wrapped side down in a 9” x 13” casserole dish that you have sprayed lightly with cooking oil.
- Combine the heavy cream & salsa. Pour over the enchiladas. Top with the remaining cheese. Bake for 30 mins. Serve over hot rice and side salad.
- Recipe Courtesy of No Thyme to Cook
No Thyme To Cook http://nothymetocook.com/