Write a review
- 1 crusty baguette, cut into 1/2" thick slices
- 1 jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 C. Parmiggiano-Reggiano, grated
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt & freshly cracked black pepper
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine all of the ingredients (except for the baguette) in a bowl, blending well. Season to taste.
- Top each slice of baguette and place under the broiler for about 2 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.
No Thyme To Cook http://nothymetocook.com/