Write a review
- 2 chicken breasts
- Kosher salt & freshly cracked black pepper
- ½ C. brandy, white wine, apple juice or chicken stock
- ½ C. seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- fresh raspberries for garnish
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Sear off the chicken in a saute pan over medium-high heat with a bit of olive oil. If the breasts are thick, finish them off in the oven until they are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, deglaze the pan with the brandy, scraping all of the bits off the bottom of the pan. Whisk in the raspberry preserves and chipotle pepper, blending well. Let reduce down to sauce consistency. Spoon sauce over chicken.
- Garnish with fresh whole raspberries and serve
No Thyme To Cook http://nothymetocook.com/